Envision - Responsive Retina Multi-Purpose Theme
- WordPress 3.8.x Tested and Approved
- Clean, Modern Design can be used for any type of website – Envision is a multipurpose WordPress template. Build professional and modern websites. Control every pixel of this theme. Set your colors, background patterns, change fonts, change layouts for different pages.
- Powerful Mega Menus – There is no other theme which provides such a variety of menu types. You can crate mega menus splitted into columns and add images, videos, shortcodes or widget into menu items on the wordpress’ default menu management page.
- Unlimited Color Skin – You can create unlimited color skin with our new control panel. And you can use diffirent visual settings on per page. Also Envision has predefined color skin for your websites.
- Drag’n drop Content Composer – The Content Composer will save you tons of time working on the site content. You’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes by dropping content modules and widgets into your pages.
- Webfont Services Support – Envision supports all free and premium font services like Typekit, Fontdeck, Webtype, Google Web Fonts. You can use your custom font types on your websites.
- WooCommerce Ready – add your own Shop and sell anything from digital Goods to Coconuts.
- Built-inRTL Support
- WPML Ready – With Envision, there’s no need for concern over any type of language translation. Envision is completely ready to be translated in your language. It has two ways to translate your website into your language. Just translate the included language file and you’re set. Or use our Advanced Admin Panel to translate it. In addition to that it works perfectly fine with the WPML Multilanguage Plugin in case you want to run multiple languages at once.
- Revolution Slider included (15$ Value) – Envision includes a license of the amazing Revolution Slider Plugin (15$ Value included with Theme Purchase). This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects.
- 1-Click Setup – Import demo pages, navigation menus, demo widgets, predefined color skin, demo sliders and theme options with one click.
- Configuration Wizard – Don’t get lost. Only follow the configuration wizard’s instructions on the control panel, and build your website easliy and quickly.
- Retina Ready – Envision is absolutley future proof. All assets are selected with care so they look great on high pixel desnity devices like iPads, iPhone, Android Devices, Retina Mac Book etc. It looks good on any device.
- Responsive Design – Envision can automatically adapt to many screen sizes thanks to its responsive capabilities. Try resizing your browser window to see the adaptation. Now people can easily browse your site using smartphones, tablets, laptops or desktop computers.
- Brandable Control Panel – With the control panel you can replace any sign of CloudFw in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Entrance Effects – Envision has an advanced effect system. It’s easy to use – You can almost make all page elements animated using Entrance Effect widget via the content composer and insert contents into the widget.
- Smart Fullpage Pre-Loader – Envision supports smart preloader.
- Smooth Scrolling – Envision has a smooth scrolling script.
- 1500+ Vector Icons – Font Awesome + Premium Icomoon Icons ($59 Value) – Colorable, Resizable Vector Icons.
- Font Awesome Icon Set Integration – We have fully integrated the entire Font Awesome Icon Set with Envision. Each icon can easily be used via shortcodes or the content composer. Juct click the shortcode button, then insert the name of the icon you want to use and you’re done! Users can set icon sizes. And the shortcode also allows you use the icons with or without a circle behind them, and you can also change the icon color, circle color and circle border directly in the shortcode!
- Sticky Header – Have you ever been at the bottom of a webpage and wanted to go to another page, but didn’t want to scroll all the way back up to the top to select a menu item? With Envision’s sticky header, you no longer have to do that. Your main menu and logo will always be at the top of the screen, automatically following when you scroll. This makes it much easier for your viewers to quickly navigate through your site. And you can easily turn the sticky header on or off in our advanced theme options panel.
- 8 Special Box Shadows (Click for demo) – You don’t need any image editing application to set the box shadow effect to page elements. Only select your effect on the page composer and It will do this for you.
- Custom Google Maps – Using only the theme options panel you can customize the entire look of your maps. Change color, upload custom maker icon(also allows multiple maker), choose between simple and rich interfaces.
- 20+ Prebuilt Pages – Envision has a lot of sample layout and pages for your website. You can use the pre-built pages that created by us for demo site with a few click. (Home (8X), About, Service, FAQ, Pricing, Jobs, Portfolio, Features, Contact and more!)
- Unlimited Sidebars – You can create unlimited number of sidebars.
- One Click Theme Upgrader – Envision has a built-in upgrade system. It will notice you when the new version released. The just click to the upgrade button.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility – FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE8, IE9, IE10
- Advanced Blog Options – Choose from 11 different design styles and have as many individual blog pages as you wish! Each page can use a left/right sidebar or be full width with no sidebar, 4 post typves (video, sideshow, audio, image), use pagination, set a premium slider to show, manually reorder posts, awesome rollover effects, set custom Featured Image size per page, Auto generated thumbnails, specify the number of items per page, Automatic pagination, Tons of options to add or remove meta data and more!
- Advanced Portfolio Options – Choose from 3 different layout styles along with 1-4 column portfolio layouts. Classic layout style, Carousel layout style and the all new Masonry Grids layout style! You can have unlimited portfolio pages each with a different layout! Assign custom categories per portfolio page, manually reorder posts, awesome rollover effects, Full or Half-Width Detail Page, use a sidebar on portfolio page and on single post page, use images, slideshows, & videos, set custom Featured Image size per post, Auto generated thumbnails, specify the number of items per page, Automatic pagination, Sortable/filterable categories! And new options are being added all the time!
- Advanced Typography Options
- Wide & Boxed Layout Versions – Envision supports Wide and Boxed Layouts through the theme options panel. For the Boxed Layout version you can set a global background plus individual backgrounds for each page and your backgrounds can be patterns, solid colors or even full-width images.
- Child Theme Support – For easy customization, that is not affected by theme updates.
- Video Tutorials – We have created multiple video tutorials that quickly and accurately walk you through using the theme. All videos are in high definition with narration. With these great videos, and our extensive documentation, you will be able quickly and easily setup your new theme!
- Dedicated Support Centre – We have dedicated support centre for our users to visit. Simply fill out a ticket and we will get you an answer as quickly as possible.
- Wider Layout Option – Envision is coming with Bootstrap 1170px Responsive layout. You can switch to 960px if you want.
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Valid HTML5
Version 18.104.22.168 (Feb 19, 2014)
- Fixed: Minor bugs with WooCommerce 2.1
- Fixed: Deprecated functions and variables for WooCommerce 2.1
Version 22.214.171.124 (Feb 19, 2014)
- Added: WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility
Version 126.96.36.199 (Feb 14, 2014)
- Hotfix: Auto update function of wordpress has been disabled for the theme.
Version 188.8.131.52 (Feb 05, 2014)
- Hotfix: WordPress auto updater issue fixed.
- Fixed: Admin menu icons
Version 184.108.40.206 (Feb 03, 2014)
- Fixed: Minor issues for the old versions of IE
Version 1.0.8 (Jan 22, 2014)
- Added: NEW Custom Login Pages plugin – Also, it works without WooCommerce.
- Added: Avatar support for the topbar login widgets.
- Added: Multiple Side Panels support.
- Added: Full page height option for the Video/Image Background containers.
- Added: Background Image style option for Video/Image Background widget.
- Added: Hover background color options for Buttons.
- Added: Specific Category options – You can set page layouts, skins, titlebar texts and styles for each category page.
- Added: Go to Up button module.
- Added: New options to set the horizontal gap for the top level navigation menu items.
- Added: Button color option for the Blog Lists.
- Added: Floating option for the Single Image widget.
- Added: 6 columns option for the Catalog Pages.
- Added: Thumbnail list style for the Mini Blog Lists.
- Added: List style option for the Blog List widget.
- Added: New visual options for the Message Boxes.
- Added: New visual options for the Contact Form Error and Success messages.
- Added: Content Composer support for WooCommerce Product pages.
- Added: Link target option for Portfolio Posts.
- Added: Toogle widget to the shortcode generator.
- Added: Allow Comments for The Page? option.
- Added: Content area backround image options.
- Fixed: Responsive Video and Images issue in bbPress Forum pages.
- Fixed: Password Protected page contents issue.
- Fixed: RTL issues in IE9.
- Fixed: Comment Form error message in Pages and Portfolio posts.
- Fixed: HTML5 Videos disabled for feed contents.
- Changed: Video backgrounds widget name with Video/Image Background and moved under the Layouts category in the content composer.
- Improved: Ajax-based navigation menu options – This will improve the compatibility with max_input_vars option of php.
- Updated: Revolution Slider to the version 4.1.4
Version 1.0.7 (Jan 03, 2014)
- Added: Catalog Mode option for WooCommerce.
- Added: New module to add the language selector into the navigation menu.
- Added: Comment Form texts into the built-in translator of the theme.
- Added: All static texts, in the blog pages, into the built-in translator of the theme.
- Added: Gradient background feature for the content area.
- Added: API Key support for the Google Maps widget
- Added: Animation Loop(Infinite Carousels) option to the Carousel widgets.
- Added: 90+ New visual options for more customizability.
- Added: New visual options for the Global Page Preloader.
- Added: New visual options for the Blog, Portfolio and Product grids.
- Added: New visual options for the Testimonials widget.
- Added: New visual options for the Twitter widget.
- Added: Title attribute for Button widget.
- Added: .svg file type support for the file uploader.
- Added: Support of using of the Content Composer widgets and shortcodes in the Accordions widget.
- Added: Margin-left option for the Icon Text widget.
- Added: Lightbox link support for the Text Block + Icon widget.
- Added: Title/heading element option for single blog post pages.
- Added: Style codes for the List custom taxonomy widget.
- Improved: The control panel UI for more compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- Improved: The video backgrounds centering function.
- Fixed: The header navigation sorting for the RTL languages.
- Fixed: Lightbox links for the old versions of IE.
Version 1.0.6 (Dec 11, 2013)
- Added: BBPress Forums compatibility.
- Added: Parallax effects for fullwidth sections and title bars.
- Added: RTL support
- Added: RTL support for Child Theme
- Added: Logical Conditions widget.
- Added: Fixed item option for Accordion widget.
- Added: New option for orginal image/video aspect ratio.
- Added: New option to enable/disable Lightbox links for Single Image widget.
- Added: New option to set the user capability for the Save/Load Templates buttons in the content composer.
- Added: New option to set the user capability for the Pre-Built Pages button in the content composer.
- Added: New options to change portfolio-category, portfolio-tag and portfolio-filter slugs.
- Added: ID and Class attribute options for Columns widget.
- Added: New visual option for the color of current page navigation item.
- Updated: Revolution Slider to the version 4.1.1
- Updated: Aqua Resizer to the version 1.2.0
- Updated: Google Maps jquery script to the version 2.1.5
- Fixed: The google maps marker issue.
- Fixed: Offset issue for Sticky Top Bars.
- Fixed: Issues with the old versions of Internet Explorer.
- Fixed: Square brackets ([,]) issue for the next / previous post links.
- Fixed: Minor bugs on the control panel.
Version 220.127.116.11 (Dec 1, 2013)
- Added: CloudFlare Minifier Compability
- Added: New layout without header and footer
- Added: Custom link option for the site logo
- Fixed: Header background image issue
- Fixed: Clients List widget carousel issue
- Fixed: Navigation menu dropdown issue on iOS devices
Version 1.0.5 (Nov 27, 2013)
- Updated: Revolution Slider to the version 4.0.5
- Added: WordPress 3.8(beta) Compability
- Added: Specific logo for header when sticky mode on.
- Added: Sticky topbar support.
- Added: New options to set offset for the sticky headers.
- Added: Custom Menu Support for the user login widget.
- Added: Global option to show/hide blog featured images.
- Added: Icon support for the Accordion widget.
- Added: New portfolio sorting option.
- Added: New option to use default image size on single blog posts.
- Added: An option to hide the sub items of the login drop-down menu widget.
- Added: New widget/shortcode “Like this Page”.
- Added: New option to disable side panel for the cart widget on the top bar.
- Added: Alt and title attribute for Boxed Media Contents.
- Added: New typography option to change the font size in sidebars.
- Added: New option to set global default page layout.
- Added: New options to select button color of side panel handler/close buttons.
- Added: New visual options to set custom fallout menu background and border.
- Added: New visual options to set custom mega menu background and border.
- Added: New visual options to set top bar menu background.
- Added: New visual options to set global content background.
- Added: New visual options to set only text color in the sidebars.
- Added: New visual options for mobile menu and mobile menu toggle.
- Added: New visual options for the texts in side panels.
- Added: Gradient background support for header backgrounds.
- Added: Sticky post text for translation.
- Added: Custom code areas on the before/after single blog posts
- Added: New style (plain text style) for the Twitter widget.
- Added: New option to show/hide carousel navigation arrows for the Twitter widget.
- Added: New option to insert a custom page content above the footer for all pages.
- Added: New option to set title and alt attibutes for the Boxed Media Content Widget.
- Added: Custom code support for Single Blog Post pages (after/before content and post).
- Fixed: WordPress Multisite mime types issue when occurred generating dynamic style files.
- Fixed: Sticky header height issue on some devices.
- Fixed: Twitter OAuth issue on some servers.
- Fixed: Placeholder image issue.
- Fixed: Custom fontface font importing issue.
- Fixed: IE10 Galleries in Lightbox.
- Fixed: IE10 Video Background.
- Fixed: Image resizer for absoulute paths.
- Fixed: Woocommerce Cart Table width on mobile devies.
- Fixed: Custom Side Panel button visibility option.
- Fixed: The List widget issue when occurred used in the Accordion widget.
- Fixed: Smooth scroll script speed for Mac OSX / Chrome
- Fixed: Minor issues.
- Updated: Language Files.
Version 1.0.4 (Nov 11, 2013)
- Updated: Revolution Slider to the latest version (4.0.4) (How to upgrade)
- Added: New option to enable/disable the lightbox on mobile devices.
- Added: New option for selecting titlebar text heading element.
- Added: New option to enable/disable custom select elements.
- Added: One column footer option.
- Added: Close button option for the side panels.
- Added: Visual option for setting top/bottom margins in boxed layout.
- Added: New list style for Sub Pages widget.
- Added: Gravity Forms Support.
- Added: Option to enable/disable custom select elements on Gravity Forms.
- Added: Title and alt attribute option to Single Image widget for seo purpose.
- Added: Title and alt attribute option to Clients List widget for seo purpose.
- Added: Title and alt attribute option to Testimonial widget for seo purpose.
- Added: Title and alt attribute option to some widgets in the content composer.
- Added: Entrance effect ability to Message Boxes.
- Fixed: Video background posters to fit parent container.
- Fixed: Login widget in the sidepanel appearing issues on the woocommerce cart/checkout pages.
- Fixed: Woocommerce product list table width on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Woocommerce messages background issue.
- Fixed: Header element in mini blog lists layout.
- Fixed: Smoothscroll function.
- Fixed: Minor bugs.
Version 18.104.22.168 (Nov 6, 2013)
- NEW FEATURE: New option to “Clients List” widget in the content composer for sorting random/default.
- Added: PSD file for homepage design.
- Added: New article to the theme documentation / How to move your website to another server smoothly.
- Added: New article to the theme documentation / Setting Up the Side Panel.
- Fixed: The shortcode issue of the side panel content that occurred when the content generating without the content composer.
- Fixed: “Add to Cart” button for Internet Explorer 9.
- Fixed: Socialbar mail icon target blank issue.
- Fixed: Some codes for HTML5 validation.
- Improved: Breadcrumb styles with dark backgrounds.
Version 1.0.3 (Nov 5, 2013)
- NEW FEATURE: Added an option to hide sidebars on small screens.
- NEW FEATURE: Added an option to show/hide featured images on single blog post pages.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ajax support for mini WooCommerce carts widget (If you use a page cache plugin, you may need this feature)
- Optimized: style files to improve loading speed of pages.
- Optimized: static images in the theme to improve loading speed of pages.
- Optimized: Socialbar widget sprite images.
- Fixed: CSS Entrance effects on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Side panel witdh issue.
- Fixed: WooCommerce select element issue.
- Fixed: Some minor bugs.
Version 22.214.171.124 (Nov 2, 2013)
- Updated: Theme Documentation
- Fixed: Sticky header issue
Version 1.0.2 (Oct 31, 2013)
- Added: dummy posts XML files.
- Fixed: “Cannot modify header” error message that occurs when saving options.
Version 1.0.1 (Oct 30, 2013)
- Fixed: “Cannot modify header” error message that occurs when saving options.
Note: Used images in previews such as slider images, thumbnail, all conceptual images NOT INCLUDED in the package due to copyright issues.
|Released||about 3 years Ago|